In this Push Button Cash Machine review, I’m going to give you an insight on what this program is all about as I’m guessing that a lot of people will want to know more about this program because of its hype.
When I see a program that promotes push button earnings without telling you exactly what you need to do, I immediately have my guard up because most of the time it’s only going to give you a ton of false promises.
The thing that made me curious about Push Button Cash Machine is the account screenshot in their sales page. Even if I knew that screenshots can be easily faked, I still want to know the process involved on what it took to achieve those earnings in just a short amount of time.
I’ve been making money online since 2009, I’ve seen a lot of ways to generate an income using the power of the Internet but I always had success with affiliate marketing because for me it’s the simplest and most proven way. I can help you get started online but take note that I’m only interested in helping those who are not looking for some magic push button get rich quick schemes.
Who Created Push Button Cash Machine?
Push Button Cash Machine was created by Joshua Mayers who is an Internet marketer, expert copywriter and a forex trader.
He is joined by his two other colleagues named Declan Mc and Venkata Ramana.
I Jumped Right In!
Like I’ve said earlier, I got curious and wanted to know the method behind it. Currently it’s just around $13 and so I decided to check it out and see if it’s something that I could use.
Of course I also want to review the program so you can decide whether this is right for you or not.
There will be a one time offer (OTO) when you buy the Push Button Cash Machine and it’s going to be an over the shoulder video training of the method which costs $27. I declined their upsell and got a downsell on the next page that offered a 30% discount at only $19 — I still didn’t take it.
What Is the Push Button Cash Machine?
Push Button Cash MachineThe Push Button Cash Machine is simply an action plan on how to use a website called Triple Threat Marketing (http://triplethr3at.net/) to earn profits.
How does it work?
You will have to register at their site and complete phase 1 by paying a $10 per month subscription.
After that you will need to make another deposit into your account so you can purchase their different advertising packs.
If you take a look at the how-it-works section in the TT3 website, you will see a chart that will show how you’re going to profit from their system.
The push button part of the method involves surfing websites and clicking a confirmation image for every site you visit. Apparently, the ad packs you bought are going to be inactive at a certain time and you must surf a specific amount of websites before they become active again and continue your earnings.
I only wrote a very basic overview of the method because in all honesty, I didn’t quite fully understand how everything works yet. I was confused on reading it for the first time because it all seems too complicated.
The good thing is that Joshua Mayers explains everything in the Push Button Cash Machine pdf. But you will probably have to read it a few more times in order to at least have a good grasp of how you can use and profit from TT3.
- The instructions are well-written and Joshua provides important tips on how to carefully proceed with the method.
- Everything about the Push Button Cash Machine is NOT geared towards building an online business as questions can be raised on TT3’s longevity and sustainability. If TT3 suddenly shuts down, then everything stops. If they decide to change the policies in their favor, then you’re screwed.
- Triple Threat’s domain name is only registered for a year (Aug 2015 – 2016) and that’s a serious concern for me because I’m not sure how long they’re planning to stay.
- Triple Threat has a weird domain name — http://triplethr3at.net/
- Hard to fully understand how everything works
- There’s a $10 monthly subscription and you still have to buy their advertising packs (although Josh said you only have to purchase the ad packs once).
- The Push Button Cash Machine download area will have more hyped up paid products which can lead you to more confusion if you’re always looking for the next shiny object.
What I Recommend
I’m not sure if I’m going to try this out but if you decide to give it a go, make sure you DO NOT go crazy with the funds you’re depositing!
But here’s the deal, if you want to succeed online then you need to build a website and provide a ton of value. These are the basic ingredients you need to thrive and it requires a lot of consistency and perseverance.
Take advantage of the free registration at my no.1 recommended online marketing training to learn the solid fundamentals of affiliate marketing. Click the link below to get started.
Did my Push Button Cash Machine review help you in any way? What are your thoughts about it? It would be nice if you could leave a comment or ask any questions if you have one.